Parent Information and Links
Parent Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Jan 17, 2018 - We're in the midst of flu season and community members are understandably interested in more information about student health and influenza. Our "For Parents" section of our website includes a few guides you can download including a Parent Guide to the Flu, as well as When to Keep a Child Home (Spanish version).
- Aug 31, 2017 - For CareDox information/registration, please follow this link.
- Aug 04, 2017 - Immunization requirements for preschoolers and K-12 have been updated. You can find them here Preschoolers | K-12. Information on immunization exemption is also available.
- Jul 20, 2017 - School supply lists are now available!
Powerschool Instructional Video - Parent Access Setup
Bus Garage Contact Info
- Delta - Jason Sanchez - 874-3886
- Cedaredge - Ron Myers - 856-3933
- Hotchkiss - Robin Long - 872-3353
- Paonia - Robin Long - 527-3838
- Living in Western Colorado - Home to “the friendliest town around,” Delta County Colorado is an agricultural gem perched on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains, boasting rolling hills covered in fruit orchards, curly white dairy goats, and world renowned vineyards. See their website for more information.
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Kidz Clinic - The Kidz Clinic offers medical, dental, and behavioral health to all youth aged 0-18 in Delta County at NO upfront cost. No insurance? No problem! They have enrollment assistance for all families.
- CareDox is a resource for our school district to safely and securely store medical information, allowing our nursing services to provide the best medical care we can to our students.
- Delta County Libraries Databases A-Z - Delta County Libraries has many resources that are not on the shelves; an endless world of information can be accessed through our online resources as well. Through Delta County Libraries online, you gain access to thousands of articles, images and more.
School Lunch Menus / Pricing
|Elementary PK-5: $1.50||Elementary PK-5: $2.75|
|Middle 6-8: $1.70||Middle 6-8: $2.90|
|High 9-12: $1.70||High 9-12: $3.00|
|Adult w/milk: $2.75||Adult w/milk: $4.00|
|Reduced: $0.30||Reduced: $0.40|
|Milk: $0.50||Milk: $0.50|
Free & Reduced LunchYou can now submit your application for free and reduced lunch online, or print, fill out, and return a paper form below:
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- How to Apply For Free & Reduced Meals: English | Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (PDF):
English | Spanish
- Student Meal Charge Policy
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- K-5 Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-6 Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 7-8 PJSH Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Preschool Breakfast
- Preschool Lunch
- LES Breakfast
- K-5 Breakfast
- K-5 Lunch
- K-6 Lunch
- 6-8 Breakfast
- 6-8 Lunch
- 7-8 Lunch
- 9-12 Breakfast
- 9-12 Lunch
School Wellness / HealthPolicies:
- Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Colorado School Asthma Care Plan and medication orders
- Permission for Medication
- EpiPen Information
- Immunization Requirements Childcare/Preschool: English
- Immunization Requirements K-12: English | Spanish
- Immunization Exemptions
- Immunization Letter 2017
- New immunization rules approved by Board of Health CDPHE
- When To Keep A Child Home English | Spanish
- Parent Guide to the Flu